Do NOT buy my book! (because it’s about to go on sale!)
Merry [early] Christmas!
I just found out about a new Amazon promotion which allows me to offer The Real You is Skinny to my tumblr followers for only 99 cents!!!
For those of you who were on the fence, I hope this will help you make the decision to finally read the book that so many people have been saying has changed their lives. I also hope that TRYIS is just what you need to make sure 2013 is the last year of your life that you are not at your own personal best weight and fitness goals :-)
Here’s how it works:
- Reblog this post
- Think about what day of the week (this is going to be a one-day sale), if any, is usually best for you to go online and make this purchase.
- Send me an ask telling me the following things: (1) That you reblogged this post; (2) what day I should have the sale; and (3) that you will leave a positive 4 or 5-star review on Amazon if you like the book (hey, I would like to get something out of this deal!)
- A few days before the sale (it will definitely be sometime before Christmas), I will reply privately to your ask with the details!
- Sadly, this promotion works only on Amazon / Amazon Canada, not on Amazon UK or other international sites (but Amazon says you can still get it from the first two sites if you’re willing to pay in US or Canadian dollars—or in this case pennies)
- Also, this is only for the Kindle version, not the paperback. But don’t worry, the Kindle app is a free download for smartphones, tablets, & laptops.
PS: for those who already own the book, or who aren’t interested in this sale but would like to help others get their hands on a 99-cent copy, please consider reblogging this so your followers can see it, too? Thanks!
PPS: More info on The Real You is Skinny can be found HERE.
Epic run!!! (Warning: not that epic … but all that epic)
I haven’t made the following fact all that public, but I’ve been injured since March and have done next to no exercise since then (perhaps a dozen or fewer short jogs).
Lately, I’ve been on the mend, and I’ve been emboldened to try to return to my old ways. Today, the weather was AMAZING (check my last post for a pic!) and I decided I needed to get out there and just live again.
And live again I did!
I ran almost four miles today. My knee is bitching at me about it a lot, but the Real Me inside is laughing and remembering all the great times we had back in the day when four miles was just a fraction of the half marathon we actually ran.
The freedom from the sedentary lifestyle, the freedom from fat, the freedom from thinking that “it’s too hard” … gosh, it’s so sweet to savor. I love being free!!!!
Take a moment and consider:
Do YOU want to be free?