How this works
It’s 7:00 pm. I had a fairly small dinner. I’m pretty sure I’ll be hungry soon, but …
… that means I didn’t eat too much …
… which means I needn’t eat any more tonight …
… which means, if I am faithful to persevere … I will win.
… and I love winning.
- My body: It's been several days since you ran.
- Me: But it's so cold outside!
- My body: So you'd rather be warm and fat than cold and skinny.
- Me: Um, well ... I mean ... aha, it's also dark!
- My Body: So you'd rather be fat in broad daylight.
- Me: ....
- Me (45 minutes later, having gone for a run): I guess the cold and dark weren't so bad after all.
- My Body: Thank you. <3
Do NOT buy my book! (because it’s about to go on sale!)
Merry [early] Christmas!
I just found out about a new Amazon promotion which allows me to offer The Real You is Skinny to my tumblr followers for only 99 cents!!!
For those of you who were on the fence, I hope this will help you make the decision to finally read the book that so many people have been saying has changed their lives. I also hope that TRYIS is just what you need to make sure 2013 is the last year of your life that you are not at your own personal best weight and fitness goals :-)
Here’s how it works:
- Reblog this post
- Think about what day of the week (this is going to be a one-day sale), if any, is usually best for you to go online and make this purchase.
- Send me an ask telling me the following things: (1) That you reblogged this post; (2) what day I should have the sale; and (3) that you will leave a positive 4 or 5-star review on Amazon if you like the book (hey, I would like to get something out of this deal!)
- A few days before the sale (it will definitely be sometime before Christmas), I will reply privately to your ask with the details!
- Sadly, this promotion works only on Amazon / Amazon Canada, not on Amazon UK or other international sites (but Amazon says you can still get it from the first two sites if you’re willing to pay in US or Canadian dollars—or in this case pennies)
- Also, this is only for the Kindle version, not the paperback. But don’t worry, the Kindle app is a free download for smartphones, tablets, & laptops.
PS: for those who already own the book, or who aren’t interested in this sale but would like to help others get their hands on a 99-cent copy, please consider reblogging this so your followers can see it, too? Thanks!
PPS: More info on The Real You is Skinny can be found HERE.